The Business Pit Stop
Professional small business consultants and father and son duo Jeff and Clayton give strategies for success in running a small business, family business, or start up. After years as implementers of the Entrepreneurial Operating System® (EOS®), a system that has helped 4000 businesses break through the ceiling, Jeff and Clayton are expanding their small business, and want to share their unique perspective in bringing the Entrepreneurial Operating System to a small business.
In this episode Jeff and Clayton introduce and discuss the five leadership abilities. Those abilities are:
These are simple ideas that, if truly followed in your organization, radically change how the people that work for or with you approach daily issues. How do you do that? Simple; whenever a problem or issue arises you go through each ability and ask yourself how you could address this problem or issue through that lens.
- Simplify: How can I simplify this? Am I making this issue/process/decision more complicated than it needs to be?
- Delegate: Does this task fall on the right person? If not, why not and who should it be under?
- Predict: What numbers can I measure today that give me the information I need to act proactively about future issues?
- Systems: Is my organization doing what it does to the best of its ability? Could it be done faster, smarter, cheaper, or more efficiently?
- Structure: Does my organization have the right structure to address this and other issues that are confronting it today?
Need More Help?
Contact US for a free consultation phone call on what the Entrepreneurial Operating System can do for you.
Whittle & Partners is a consulting group that provides EOS™ Implementation in the United States and beyond. We offer in-person and online solutions to fit your business and schedule.Visit our about us page to learn how and why we love bringing Dallas Traction.
Meet the Founder
Jeff Whittle founded and launched Whittle & Partners in 2011. Before that, Jeff practiced law in Dallas for 15 years and has an additional 20 years of executive business experience. He has run businesses ranging from startups to 300-employee operations.