“The hardest part of success is often the first step.”
Join us for our first EOS Workshop and learn the tools necessary to take the first steps towards taking back control of your business. This free half day seminar at Texas Security Bank gives attendees the chance to learn how to start implementing the Entrepreneurial Operating System in their own businesses with the help of a Certified Implementer, Jeff Whittle. Register Here to start gaining some real Traction.
What to expect
- A workbook with tools from the EOS Toolbox ™ and the knowledge on how to best apply it to your business
- The chance to get your EOS questions answered by Jeff Whittle, a Certified Implementer with over 20 years of executive experience
- The opportunity to network with other businesses currently using or considering using EOS
Who should attend
- Business leaders with a commitment to positive change and a willingness to challenge status quo
- Businesses that are ready to take their game to the next level
- Businesses self-implementing EOS with only the book Traction to guide them
The EOS Workshop is presented in conjunction with the Southwest Entrepreneurs and Executives Forum.
Meet the Founder
Jeff Whittle founded and launched Whittle & Partners in 2011. Before that, Jeff practiced law in Dallas for 15 years and has an additional 20 years of executive business experience. He has run businesses ranging from startups to 300-employee operations.